Jobs at:iMMAP NIGERIA
Deadline of this Job:
21 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The communications Assistant (CA) assumes the responsibility for supporting in planning, developing and implementing communication strategies to promote iMMAPs’ programmes.
• Assist in the production of Nigeria annual report
• Produce and update iMMAP Nigeria Project Snapshots
• Produce and update relevant Capability Statements
• Produce regular Social Media posts as defined in the Global communication strategy
• Produce a monthly newsletter for external partners showcasing iMMAP capabilities and achievements
• Produce other communication materials as required (photos, videos, etc.).
• Provide support for global or regional communications campaigns
• Keep country mailing lists updated and segmented
• Identify, propose, and lead the development of communications opportunities and media- related that can be employed to promote the work of the organization and maximize its awareness within the wider humanitarian and development community in Nigeria.
• Actively contributing in examining the work of iMMAP in country to assess the communication capacity of the organisation and its various programs and projects, and determine communication requirements (internal and external) that must be met to support the organization’s goals;
• Assist in identify and detail approaches for fulfilling iMMAP’s communication requirements in country in a comprehensive and coordinated strategy that best promotes its programmes and mission;
• Assist in development of media related products including print, electronic, and online that can be employed to promote the work of the organisation and maximise its awareness within the wider humanitarian community;
• Assist in develop a monitoring and evaluation system to facilitate the measurement of the impact and efficiency of the new implemented communications strategy;
• Where appropriate, represent the iMMAP project team with partners, and participate in local community activities;
• Maintain effective and positive internal contacts with iMMAP regional officers and staff, and external contacts with national and local government officials, international non-governmental organisations (NGOs), donor agency officials, vendors, media, and the general public;
• Follow iMMAP's branding regulations required for marking, or branding, of all iMMAP products and correspondence.
• Serve as contributor of information regarding the country program to the communications and outreach manager in HQ.
• Coordinate and collaborate with the communications and outreach manager in HQ on various projects as needed.
• Serve as contributor on iMMAP social media pages for the country related content.
Level of Education:
Work Hours: 8 CommunicationsAssistant 0
Experience in Months: 12
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.