Jobs at:Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited
Deadline of this Job:
22 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Community Manager role is responsible for developing and growing a vibrant online community for the Company.
• He/she will be the Company's brand ambassador, engaging with potential customers and building relationships with existing ones.
• He/she will develop the right strategic campaign to engage and inspire our customers across all social platforms. Collaborating closely with our social media partners in gauging interest in the Company and effectively using social listening tools to monitor feedback and engagement to help shape key business decisions.
• A community manager ensures that customers across our social media eco system are being nurtured and engaged with in line with our marketing guidelines. This individual is a “people person” and enjoys engaging with customers as well as providing excellent customer service to the online community.
• Developing and implementing Social Media campaigns for various social media platforms to align with marketing strategies
• Create engaging content through various mediums to inform and influence
• Plan engaging activities and topics to be discussed across the Company's online communities (Telegram, clubhouse, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook).
• Effectively moderate activities and ensure communication on the platforms meets the required the brand’s communication style.
• Organize and manage community events to boost brand awareness
• Implement social media strategies to increase engagement & followers
• Responding to customer inquiries & comments on social platforms in a timely and professional manner
• Build relationships with the online community
• Stay up to date with the latest industry and digital trends – providing insights to feed into marketing and partnership strategy
• Monitor and provide feedback on engagement/conversation via social media channels to leadership
• Monitor, track and report on social media activities, engagement, feedback, and online reviews
• Create an effective M&E framework and deliver key reporting
• Liaise with Development and Sales departments to implement initiatives
• Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists.
• B.Sc qualification in Marketing or relevant field
• Proven work experience as a community manager or similar role
• Excellent organisational skills are required to monitor and facilitate communication across multiple platforms
• Agility to quickly understand business operations and processes
• Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills – ability to create engaging content
• Excellent interpersonal and presentations skills
• Hands on experience with social media management
• Solid knowledge of social media platform and social media management tools
• Ability to interpret website traffic
• Knowledge of online marketing
• Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver
• Solid computer skills including knowledge of relevant software programs and analytical tools
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.