Consumer Financing and Partnerships Manager (CFPM)
Jobs at:Cars45 Limited
Deadline of this Job:
03 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The successful candidate will lead consumer financing & financing partner relations lifecycle management for Jiji Cars45.
He/she will create and execute workable strategies that will help to provide best-in-class services to strengthen our sales efforts and maximize profitable volume growth through consumer financing.
The CFPM will be responsible for sourcing legal guaranteed financing pipeline, appropriate structuring of financing opportunities in accordance with the bank’s guidelines and fee/premium strategy, providing initial credit analysis for financing activities, and form processing.
Primary responsibilities include active business development and origination of consumer financing partnerships.
The successful candidate will also manage partner accounts and build deep relationships with relevant contacts in other to access existing and new customers leads within a given geographic territory to ensure high financing transactions.
Essential Job Functions
• Identify, develop, implement, and lead initiatives for the consumer financing lifecycle that will attract new customers and drive affinity for Jiji Cars45.
• Provide strategic leadership to help create and execute the roadmap leading to optimal financial and trading performance; this includes providing expert advice, analyze and provide support for the Consumer Financing process, defining strategies for appropriate partnerships.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to manage critical parts of our consumer financing technology platform, lead both short and long-term planning consumer financing processes and provide financial analyses for Financing partners.
• Develop and manage financing partnerships with Banks, NBFIs and other financing partners.
• Develop, strengthen, and manage key partner relations, community partnerships and referral sources by building relationships with, civic/professional, small & medium-sized organizations and with branch customers to, share information, and explore how the consumer financing product meet the needs of the community and customers.
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate partner needs on an ongoing basis and secure information on competitive offerings being made to customers
• Analyze market trends, consumer trends, retailer and industry needs, risk and opportunities, local consumer behavior to increase sales of the consumer financing product
• Leverage on contact center metrics and consumer conversion leads to tell the story of trading/financial performance as well as to identify opportunities for performance improvement in the customer sector
• Educate new customers on how to effectively use Cars45’s finance programs and train consumers on proper documentation needed for fast and easy financing transactions
• Uphold and maintain a balance between risk mitigation and operational efficiency; ensure regulatory, data, and controls compliance for all processes/programs undertaken by the customer for consumer financing transaction
• Understanding key KPIs and benchmarking them against major competitors.
• Planning and overseeing new initiatives and projects: Collecting operational data and recommending actions to management.
• Collaborate with Marketing team to improve sourcing channels for Consumer Financing
• Manage reporting systems and delivering monthly and quarterly forecasts
• HND or B.Sc Degree in Sales / Finance / Economics / Statistics / Business Administration / Engineering / Science / Management or any related field.
• 4 - 6 years post NYSC experience, 1 of which should be in a managerial position.
• Experience in traditional consumer financing and alternative financing strategies is a plus.
• Experience around finance, investment banking or management, strategy, business analysis, engineering, product management.
• Excellent knowledge about cars and its various models.
• Experience in building business plans and financial models.
• Experience in business development and b2b channel management.
• Experience in project management.
• Conducting market and industry analysis and research.
• Technical Requirements:
• Strong command of English language, both written and spoken.
• Strong knowledge and influence in the banking industry / financial institution
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Tools
Knowledge & Skills Required:
• Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
• Ability to solve problems and create process flows
• Good knowledge of accounting procedure
• Excellent numerical skills
• Proven analytical background
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Must be project driven (Project is target based)
• General knowledge of cars
• Strong leader with a dynamic touch
• Strategic thinker with analytical competence
• Strong sense of urgency
• Self-starter: ability to take the initiative to identify the top partners in each finance category and win the right to be their preferred financing partner.
• Willingness and personality to train and support partner sales forces.
• Attention to detail and ability to actively monitor channel partner activity.
• Ability to identify new opportunities, and effectively working with team members to develop new initiatives while maintaining successful core partner sales efforts.
• Superior customer experience
• Applying expertise and technology
• Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.