Corporate Finance Manager
Jobs at:Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc
Deadline of this Job:
13 May 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type Full Time
Experience 5 years
Location LagosCity Apapa
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
• Generate ideas and opportunities for raising funds including specialized financing for the businesses.
• Conduct relevant financial analysis on the Group, compare with competition, and draw appropriate and compelling conclusions.
• Execute daily transactions (preparation, valuation, documentation and closing), prospects and pitches targeting potential financing partners.
• Work closely with Business Development department to determine the appropriate financing options based on unique business models.
• Provide information on market conditions to management on interest rates, share price of FMN and its competitors, etc.
• First Degree in Finance or related field.
• Professional certification (CFA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
• At least 5 years in the corporate finance function of a reputable organization.
The Person Must:
• Be detail oriented.
• Have high strategic skills.
• Have excellent analytical and statistical skills.
• Have good interpersonal skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.