Deadline of this Job:
11 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Cost Controller will be required to implement, administer and maintain cost control processes, procedures and systems. The aim is to track budgets, commitments, expenditures, and forecasts, and to assist in the preparation and review of cost estimates and schedules across the business.
• Analysis and integration of cost estimates and forecasts provided by vendors and suppliers, and support of the cost estimating process.
• Responsible to control and monitor total expenditure including verifying and checking invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors, and subcontractors to ensure that all business expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
• Reviewing expense reports to ensure that expenses are reasonable and appropriate for the circumstances.
• Coordinating with other departments such as human resources, payroll, accounting, and finance to ensure that all costs are accurately tracked.
• Monitoring budgets to ensure that spending does not exceed approved levels
• Collecting cost data from suppliers or subcontractors to track material costs
• Maintain internal control safeguards for the receipt of revenue, costs, and both team and organizational budgets and actual expenditures.
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with official guidelines and requirements
• Implement consistent accounting policies, practices, and procedures across all programs, upholding federal, state, and local legal standards by remaining knowledgeable about existing, new, and future legislation
• Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, accounting, or related field
• Must possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in Cost Control or Audit
• Experience in the manufacturing or construction industry.
• Working knowledge of finance law and regulatory standards.
• Excellent Financial Planning and Budgeting skills, Financial Analysis skills, cash Flow Management, budgeting, and forecasting, data analysis.
• Intrinsically motivated by the mission of Taeillo.
• Results-orientated and pragmatic with exceptional quantitative and analytical ability and attention to detail
• Driven, independent thinker and leader who can juggle multiple projects simultaneously with fast-changing prioritiesHigh level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency.
• A focus on execution.
• Flexibility to roll up your sleeves and attack problems and projects as they arise, where you will need to set out a clear structure, method, and outcomes yourself.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.