Credit Control Officer
Jobs at:Pushresume NG
Deadline of this Job:
18 May 2022
Date Posted: Friday, March 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Pushresume NG
Pushresume was founded by a team of like-minded Human Resources Professionals with one goal in mind - to build, and support the African Youth and the brands they work for. One of the ways we do this is through our seamless quality recruitment services; we source and provide the best-suited individuals that meet the Client's business needs and also surpass their expectations.
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 2 years
Job Field: Finance / Accounting / Audit
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Remuneration: N120,000 - N140,000
We are hiring for a client of ours in the retail space. Our client is into sales of phones, gadgets and electronics.
• Collate and review weekly ageing, corporate ageing and special ageing.
• Collate and review month end ageing and collection report.
• Collate and review Sales Executives monthly sign-off.
• Responsible for informing dealers regarding their balance via numerous channels.
• Reconciliation of customer accounts
• Monthly review of all credit approvals.
• Review monthly returns for sales executive’s key accounts
• Collate/review/filing of quarterly dealer’s confirmation letters.
• Send quarterly dealer’s confirmation through whatsapp and email.
• Update/ filing of dealer’s documentation / credit limit update.
• Responsible for KYC process
• Raise credit notes on request.
• Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in Finance, Accounting or any other related field.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.