Credit Control Officer
Jobs at:ipNX Nigeria Limited
Deadline of this Job:
16 April 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 01, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything - people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
Job Type: Full Time
Purpose of the Job (Brief)
• To ensure consistent operational cash inflow into the business by regular billing of customers and receivable management in strict compliance with ipNX credit policy.
• Ensure money collectable from sales and takings are received in collection accounts and are fully reconciled to bank in order to block all cash leakages and loss of fund which may result in shareholders’ fund depletion.
• Ensure WHT receipt are collected, properly accounted for and allocated in accordance with the company’s credit policy.
• Follow up on receivable in accordance to the credit policy, collect and allocate payments.
• Ensure timely reconciliation whenever there is disparity between customer’s payment and invoices.
• Ensure the receivable aging complies with the company credit policy.
• Weekly submission of Follow up Reports and monthly submission of Credit policy compliance report.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
• Minimum of 2.2 / Upper Credit B.Sc / HND degree in Accounting or any related course.
• 2years experience
• Customer Focus.
• Tech savvy.
• Action orientation.
• Drive results.
• Cultivate Innovation.
• Ability to optimize work processes.
Application Closing Date 16th April, 2022.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.