Credit Risk Analyst
Jobs at:Advans Nigeria
Deadline of this Job:
02 November 2021
Date Posted: Monday, October 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Analyzes And Gives A Motivated Opinion On Every Credit File To Be Presented To Lcm From N3 Million. These Tasks Imply The Following:
• Ensures That The File Is Complete (Documents, Appendix, Etc.)
• Checks The Source Of Information/Data And Their Reliability.
• Checks The Exactitude And Accurateness Of Data And Calculation.
• Checks The Respects Of The Rules And Methodology Used.
• Checks The Global Consistency Of Data Between Themselves And According To Sector/Comparable Activities.
• Checks And Interprets Evolution Of Data, Identify Trends.
• Identify Additional Risks (Fiscal, Licenses, Contracts, Etc.)
• Exchanges Information With Co In Order To Complete Laf
• Checks – With Hnp – That Procedures Of Credit Risk Follow-Up And Monitoring Is Respected (Quality And Frequency Of Post-Disbursement Visits).
• Periodically Analyzes Quantitatively And Qualitatively The Loan Portfolio Of Advans Nigeria (Sector Concentration, Product Concentration, Etc.).
• Periodically Perform Default/Par Studies, Measuring In Particular The Impact Of Collaterals, Members Of Lcm And Other On Risk Exposure.
• Makes Recommendations (Training, Process, Procedures, Etc.) In Order To Improve The Quality Of Analysis.
• Constitutes A Database Enable The Bank To Build Comparison/Reference Criteria Between Companies From The Same Sectors.
• Proposes Evolutions In The Policy, Process, Procedure, Methodology, Laf, Products, Collaterals, Related To The Risks Identified.
• Intervenes, If Requested To, On Certain Cases Of Recovery.
· Controls Loan Files Based On Tangible Elements.
· Informs Directly Md/Ceo/Hnp In Case Of Serious Violations, In Order For The Management To Take Appropriate Steps.
Qualification/Education: B.Sc/ B.Sc (Ed)/ Hnd In Related Discipline Qualified.
Work Experience: Minimum Of 2 Years Verifiable Experience As A Credit Risk Analyst.
Skills: High-level proficiency in written and spoken English; good knowledge of word processing; proven spreadsheet skills; good interpersonal relations skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.