Credit Risk Strategist
Jobs at:Concept Group
Deadline of this Job:
16 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role will strategize, formulate and communicate risk policies and processes for the group.
The Credit Risk Strategist will provide hands-on development of risk models involving market and credit risks, assure controls are operating effectively, and provide research and analytical support for the smooth operation of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work directly with top management, to evaluate their business models and financial statements and proffer necessary measures to mitigate risk.
• Performing risk assessments: Analyzing current risks and identifying potential risks that are affecting the company.
• Performing a risk evaluation: Evaluating the company’s previous handling of risks, and comparing potential risks with criteria set out by the company such as costs and legal requirements.
• Provide tailored credit risk recommendations that mitigate RFS’s exposure while facilitating partner company growth
• Help manage the portfolio by developing a deep understanding of risk across industries, geographies, and operating models.
• Preparing risk management and insurance budgets.
• Explaining the external risk posed by corporate governance to stakeholders.
• Creating business continuity plans to limit risks.
• Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Accounting, Statistics, Finance, or a relative field
• 8+ years of relevant experience with knowledge of commercial credit underwriting and risk strategies
• Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
• The ability to comfortably interact with the CFOs and CEOs of our top merchants
• Experience with and in the use of IFRS9.
• Professional certifications and memberships.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.