Deadline of this Job:
21 July 2021
Date Posted: Friday, July 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
You Will Be Responsible For:
• Supporting the daily operations for loans servicing by ensuring all requests are processed in a timely and accurate manner, in line with internal service standards.
• Reviewing credit documents and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to ensure documentation is complete as per the internal policy and guidelines.
• Monitoring of credit limits and exposures.
• Ensuring collateral valuation, monitoring and reconciliation with original documents.
• You have at least 1 year experience including solid experience in a similar role within Consumer.
• You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
• You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
• You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
NGN650,000 - NGN850,000 Per annun.
What's on Offer?
• Attractive Salary & Benefits
• Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
• A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.