Debt collector / Compliance Officer
Jobs at:Superior Pharmaceuticals Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• We are looking for a debt collector / Compliance Officer to ensure that all our business processes are risk management compliant. He/She should also have a very good knowledge of debt recovery processes.
• Develop and implement an effective legal compliance program
• Create sound internal controls and monitor adherence to them
• Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
• Manage multiple delinquent accounts for debt collection efforts.
• Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts.
• Plan a course of action to recover outstanding payments.
• Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans.
• Investigate and resolve discrepancies in payments or accounts.
• Evaluate business activities (e.g. investments) to assess compliance risk
• Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments
• Set plans to manage a crisis or compliance violation
• Negotiate pay off deadlines or payment plans
• Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status
• Representing the company at the court in debt recovery cases
• Monitoring and evaluating account receivables and age analysis report
• Actively implement the company’s credit policy
• Keen attention to detail and excellent analytical skill
• Proven experience as debt collector/compliance officer
• Excellent communication and people skills
• Integrity and professional ethics
• Business acumen
• Teamwork skills
• BSc in Accounting or a related field
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Method of Application
• Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.