Deposit Mobilization Officer
Jobs at:Alert Microfinance Bank
Deadline of this Job:
20 May 2022
Date Posted: Friday, April 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type Full Time
Experience 3 - 5 years
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Deposit Mobilization Officer at Alert Microfinance Bank is responsible to source appropriately priced and mobilize structured deposit for the company from individual and institutional sources, meet, maintain and exceed set targets.
Cultivate new clientele on a regular basis while increasing number of treasury services taken up by customers.
• To drive the deposit mobilization arm of the business.
• Mobilization of funds from private sectors entities, individuals and corporate agencies.
• Identify target markets with identified volumes to drive high volumes of new funds to the bank
• Work with the team to develop and implement a business development plan to improve the deposit mobilization and retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition
• Contribute to the development of innovative savings products in line with customer needs
• Drive and maintain relationships with corporate clients and individual depositors
• Advice customers on funds status and generate new clientele on an on-going basis.
• Meet assigned targets and quota.
• Minimum of B.Sc or its equivalent in Marketing or a related field.
• 3 - 5 years of cognate experience from a reputable Microfinance Bank.
• Sound Risk Management experience and can mobilize deposit of Min of 25million Naira Monthly with good success rate and track records.
• Good knowledge of Deposit Mobilization
• Ability to drive deposit mobilization, retention of deposit and also manage withdrawal attrition.
Very Attractive (With Incentives and Commission)
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.