Deputy Finance Manager
Jobs at:Alert Microfinance Bank
Deadline of this Job:
09 July 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, 06 July 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Deputy Finance Manager at Alert Microfinance Bank is responsible to assist the overall coordination, leading and supervision of all functions in the finance management and procedure, financial reporting, financial grant management and compliance.
• Managing and coordinating monthly reporting, budgeting and reforecast processes.
• Providing back office services such as accounts payable, collection and payroll.
• Monitoring cash flow and ensuring the integrity and accuracy of day-to-day financial preparations.
• Maintaining a strong framework of internal controls, accounting processes and procedures.
• Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations.
• Presenting monthly results and reports to management as well as to relevant colleagues.
• Providing insightful reporting and commercial analysis to support management decision making.
• Managing the cash-flow needs of the company while managing debt profiles and investments.
• Carrying out post investment and expenditure reviews.
• Oversee general ledger, revenue recognition, accounts receivables & payables, intercompany, treasury, taxation, and payroll.
• Ensuring that payments to vendors and salaries are processed.
• Controlling budgets and expenditure.
• Researching on factors influencing business performance.
• Managing relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, bankers, tax authorities and so on.
• Min of B.Sc or HND in Accounts and Finance related role.
• Minimum 5 years of Cognate experience as Deputy Finance Manager is a MUST.
• Previous experience in Management and proficient use of accounting software E.g Quickbooks, Peachtree, SAP
• Chartered membership of a relevant professional association, e.g. ACA, ICAN, ACCA.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office package, especially Excel and Word
• Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
• Demonstrates ability to identify problems
• Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment and to multi-task to meet deadlines
• Promotes team work, contributes towards building team consensus and acts as a team player
• Consistently approach work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.