Jobs at:Beacongate Limited
Deadline of this Job:
17 June 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
• Collaborate with designers to improve user experience
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
Requirements and Skills
• BSc / BA in Marketing or relevant field
• 3 - 4 years experience
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO / SEM
• Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends, etc.)
• Skills and experience in creative content writing
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.