Director of Finance (FinTech)
Jobs at:Black Pen Recruitment
Deadline of this Job:
21 July 2021
Date Posted: Friday, July 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking for a Director of Finance (FinTech) to supervise all financial tasks of our client, including building and managing their finance team. Acting with the mindset of a startup founder, you will maintain their client's financial health as they grow their revenue each month. In the short run you will help them maintain their 20-30% month revenue growth rate. In the long run you will help them increase profitability.
Director of Finance (FinTech) responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
Top candidates are clear communicators who are highly self-motivated; eager to collaborate, exchange knowledge, apply new skills and pitch in for whatever the team needs to ship new code.
Job Type: Remote
Salary: Based on experience
• +7 years of proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role, ideally in the FinTech industry
• International financial experience required
• Capital markets or Big 4 experience is a plus (e.g. Deloitte, EY, PwC and, KPMG)
• In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
• Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
• Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
• Proficiency in accounting software
• Solid analytical and decision-making skills
• Leadership abilities
• BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
• MSc/MBA or relevant certification (e.g. CFA/CPA) is a plus
• Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
• Approve or reject budgets
• Conduct risk management
• Evaluate and decide on investments
• Supervise a team of Accountants
• Allocate resources and manage cash flows
• Conduct profit and cost analyses
• Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
• Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
• Consult board members about funding options
• Recommend cost-reducing solutions
Do we spark your interest? The send us your CV today!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.