Dispatch Riders at Small Hurry
Jobs at:Small Hurry
Deadline of this Job:
Date Posted: Monday, April 11, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job Type Full Time
• Qualification ND
• Experience3 - 10 years
• Location Abuja
• Job Field Driving
• Ride company’s motorcycle to accomplish official duties
• Must observe all HSE driving related policies to ensure the consistent safety of documents and motorcycle
• Report all matters relating to assigned motorcycle to the supervisor
• Responsible for updating the Drivers’ Logbook on a daily basis with the required information.
• Must ensure that assigned motorcycle documents/ particulars are updated and valid.
• Must ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
• Responsible for carrying out the daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave them unattended to.
• Responsible for internal and external products distribution when necessary.
• Transporting and receiving products and documents items quickly by motorcycle
• Record information, such as items received and delivered
• Dispatch riders sign for the package on the collection and get an appropriate person to sign for it upon delivery
• Plan and follow the most efficient routes for making deliveries
• Follow supervisors weekly route plans and commit to same
• Ensure prompt and correct product and POS pickup and recording
• Ensure sales targets per SKU are met
• Ensure correct product are dispatched promptly using the motorcycle
• Effective use of real-time App
• Ensure daily reconciliation of previous stock issued with sales supervisor
• Maintain daily and accurate collection, remittance and reconciliation of cash from retail outlets to the supervisor
• Ensure proper and efficient use of company tools (Motorcycle, Sales Application etc)
• Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: High School
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.