Jobs at:BroadBased Communications
Deadline of this Job:
26 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage/plan executives’ schedules, calendars, and set up meetings
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements
• Draft officials letters and other documents
• keeping up with office supply inventory
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations etc
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Organize and maintain the office filing system.
• A Law Degree is a plus
• 2 years of work experience.
• Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role
• Excellent MS Office knowledge
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Familiarity with office gadgets and applications (e.g. e-calendars and copy machines)
• Excellent verbal and prolific written communications skills
• Discretion and confidentiality.
• N100,000 - N200,000 monthly.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.