Jobs at:Concept Group
Deadline of this Job:
16 January 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, December 16, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for coordinating and organizing the work schedule of the MD
• Effectively managing the calendar meeting.
• Providing administrative function to the MD
• Liaising with HR to help schedule management/final interview with the MD as at when appropriate.
• Follow up on meetings for MD in other to confirm availability and readiness of both parties.
• Prepare paper works needed for meetings
• Ensures the seamless running of the Executive office.
• Responding to enquiries via phone, emails, and walk-ins.
• Liaise with stakeholders to ensure that all projects/events from the executive office are implemented within budget.
• Developing agendas and taking minutes of meetings.
• Responsible to travel arrangement, flights and hotel booking
• Ensures that the meals for the MD are served at the appropriate time.
• Providing strategic/operational support and carrying out other duties as delegated to you.
• Candidate should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification with 3 - 5 years work experience.
• Must be abreast with all the activities within the executive office.
• Must act as the first point of correspondence for the executive office.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.