Factory Production Coordinator
Jobs at:Ascentech Services Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
29 May 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services. We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
• Follow appropriate safety practices to prevent accidents to self or others.
• Follow all laws and policies as they apply to one's job and to maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
• Work with other departments, department leads, trainers and engineers to resolve quality issues.
• Identify and offer ideas and solutions for improvements based on applied knowledge.
• Develop and maintains reports as required. Reviews hourly, daily and weekly production rates against schedule.
• Assist and coordinate production efforts to cover demand of a assigned cell or area.
• Promote and encourage participation of cell members to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Assist in development of SOP's, other control processes and practices.
• Performs other related duties, as required.
• A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is required. Bachelor's degree is preferred.
• Strong writing skills. Strong verbal communication skills with demonstrated leadership experience and ability.
• Strong computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office, internet, email).
• Ability to autonomously investigate and analyze raw data, and extrapolate conclusions is required.
• Knowledge of manufacturing operations. Manufacturing experience in non-food preferred.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.