Female Clinical Psychologist - Ibeju Lekki
Jobs at:DNA Learning Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2021
Date Posted: Monday, October 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
DNA Learning Solutions
We possess an extensive understanding of operations, human resources, SME Advisory and Association management. We design systems that align your needs and organizational vision while monitoring progress toward your goals.
Read more about this company
An NGO located at Ibeju Lekki involved in Gender Based Violence /Sexual and Reproductive Health advocacy and women empowerment requires a qualified female Clinical Psychologist for a 90 Day engagement that would involve engaging survivors of SGBV resident at their shelter at Eleko, Ibeju Lekki
• Diagnose psychological, emotional or behavioral disorders of SGBV Survivors and develop treatment plan
• Provide therapy to groups and individuals
• Develop and implement individual treatment plan for different age groups (children inclusive)
• Facilitate diverse group therapeutic sessions
• Collaborate with other staff members to perform clinical assessments or develop treatment plans
• Refer patients, clients or family members to community resources or to specialists as necessary
• Meet with families, probation officers, police or other interested parties to exchange necessary information during the treatment process
• Plan, organize or lead structured programs of counselling, work, study, recreation or social activities for SGBV Survivors
• Psycho educate client on the importance of medication compliance.
Requirements and Experience
• A minimum of a degree in Clinical Psychology
• Minimum of 2 years Clinical experience
• Female preferred for gender equality
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.