Finance Auditor I
Jobs at:ABNL Limited
Deadline of this Job:
11 July 2022
Date Posted: Monday, June 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Ensures compliance with established controls and procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation. Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
• Appraises adequacy of control systems by completing audit questionnaires. Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report and discussing findings with audited parties.
• Complies with country-specific legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions. Position will receive direction and support.
• Junior level Auditors should have the basic skills to review the an organization's processes, operations and goals and other basic tasks which could include
• For example: collecting, analyzing and examining company records to ensure proper compliance, summarizing and preparing findings.
Skills and Qualifications
• Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree qualification with 5 - 23 years work experience.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Strong knowledge of financial system.
• Ability to work to deadlines.
• Scope of Work specific to this Assignment: Process and Controls Advisor.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.