Jobs at:Phillips Consulting
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a major player in the metal recycling and commodity trading sector, wishes to hire a Financial Controller who will supervise, monitor, and evaluate all day-to-day accounting activities.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for developing and implementing systems for collecting/recording, posting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information.
• General activities: Plan, implement and oversee day to day accounting operations, Monitor and analyse accounting data and ensure accuracy and timely postings, etc.
• Accounting Records
• Document Management
• Bank and Treasury Operations
• Asset and Warehouse Management
• Audit and Tax
• Reporting and Budgeting
• Other Finance Functions
• B.Sc.or MSc/MBA
• Minimum of 5 years as a Finance Manager
• Proven experience in a Manufacturing Companies
• Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Budgeting, and Forecasting
• Experience in managing team of accountants
• Hands-On ERP Systems Experience
• Experience in Cash Management, Risk Management, Auditing and Taxation
• Prior work experience in financial strategy and executing financial strategic initiatives
• Good understanding of GAAP and IFRS
• Knowledge of Accounts/Finance processes and procedures
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.