Deadline of this Job:
14 October 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Creating sustainable value” is our purpose that unites all of us at Henkel. We want to create value - for our customers and consumers, for our teams and our people, for our shareholders as well as for the wider society and communities, in which we operate. Henkel’s employees will always put their passion, pride and enthusiasm into making this ...
Read more about this company
• Prepared daily bank reconciliation reports to aid proper cash planning and provide useful insights into allocation of funds to various bank accounts.
• Ensure timely and accurate posting of lodgments into respective customer accounts
• Ensuring that customer statements is up-to-date Follow up with customers to ensure that overdue accounts are cleared on a timely basis.
• Banking of customer cheques Preparation of treasury related documents (i.e. Banking access Maintenance, Trade documents etc.)
• Regular tracking and tracing of customer payments to facilitate timely credit order releases.
• Customer collection calls to gather issues for further internal discussions/resolutions and improve the cash-cycle.
• Degree in Accounting
• 0 - 1 year experience.
• Microsoft excel proficiency
• Very commendable analytical skills
• Pro-active and result oriented
• Ability to deliver results with minimal supervision
• Ability to multi-task and deliver high quality while working under pressure organized and very coordinated very commendable interpersonal communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Please click here to apply on company website.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.