Jobs at:Asset and Equity Group
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2021
Date Posted: Monday, September 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Title: Finance Manager
Asset and Equity Group - We are committed to providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. Asset and Equity Group is a foremost financial and investment services firm with increasing innovative products and unconventional services delivered across its various subsidiaries in different economic sectors.
As advisors, once we’ve established your investment management plan, we provide you with ongoing monitoring and periodic reviews. Regularly, we will meet with you to conduct a thorough investment review and ensure that we continue to calibrate your plan as your goals and circumstances evolve. We begin with a comprehensive fact-finding meeting to review your current financial situation and discuss the goals that are important to you. Our purpose is to have a clear understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance to determine which investment model best suits you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
• Ensure that daily financial transactions are promptly captured.
• Ensure timely (monthly, quarterly and annual) preparation and presentation of management and financial reports.
• Maintains day to day relationships with the banks and other treasury service providers; ensuring that all available funds are effectively managed and promptly placed/fixed in a competitive interesting yielding investment.
• Ensure compliance with all Corporate statutory obligations, particularly in respect to taxes (VAT, PAYE, PENSION, Corporate Income taxes etc.), ensuring timely returns/remittances.
• Work with other departmental heads across the company in supporting their financial activities, guiding them through financial processes; interpreting the progress and implications of financial outcomes.
• Ensure that the company’s bank position, daily, weekly and monthly sales dashboards are maintained and accurately reported daily.
• Coordinates the management of the company’s budget and forecasts in line with the company’s strategic objectives.
• To review monthly payroll process, maintaining an efficient and prompt payment of salaries.
• To provide effective management, leadership and supervision of the staff and overall departmental function.
• Other duties as assigned by the management.
• Good First Degree in Accounting.
• Membership of relevant accounting bodies and attendant qualifications e.g. ACA, ACCA etc. will be an added advantage.
• A minimum of 3 years post-NYSC experience in a similar role
• Age Bracket: 27 - 50 years.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.