Jobs at:Veb Finance
Deadline of this Job:
28 July 2021
Date Posted: Friday, July 23, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Veb Financial Services is seeking a committed and experienced Accounting and Finance expert who will be responsible for the financial health of the organization. The successful candidate will manage the Accounting and Finance team in developing and monitoring financial models, generating financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. The role reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, procurement, invoicing, collections and other transactions
• Oversee financial department employees, including accountants
• Support the organization in all financial related activities such as tax preparation, auditing, financing, and other financial needs as necessary
• Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
• Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
• Research and analyze financial reports and market trends
• Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
• Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
• Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and investors in formal meetings
• Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
• Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
• Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
Skills And Qualifications
• Master's degree in Finance option
• Management Accountant skills desired.
• Background in Audit desirable
• 5+ years of experience in a managerial role
• Strong grasp of accounting and finance principles and practices
• Strong expertise in developing financial models
• Proficient with MS office, particularly excel, word and PowerPoint
• Strong communication, organizational, planning, research, analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to relate with different types of stakeholders
A female and within 25-35 years of age.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Postgraduate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.