Jobs at:Intelligent Campaign Hub (ICH)
Deadline of this Job:
20 March 2022
Date Posted: Friday, March 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Intelligent Campaign Hub (ICH) is a Consumer Technology company with its corporate head office in Lagos, Nigeria. As a consumer technology company, our business focus is on the use of available technological and digital advancements to improve consumer experience and interactions in their everyday engagements.
As Finance Manager, you will be responsible for supporting all project financing and accounting activities, maintaining financial procedures and systems, accounting, auditing, reporting, tax, budgeting and working capital management.
• Responsible for strategic financial planning and management reporting activities in the organization.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Management Reports, Budgets and Financial Plan and ensures compliance with statutory regulations.
• Ensures the prompt reporting of financial performance at period end (e.g., income, balance sheet position, bank reconciliation) including relevant insightful analysis.
• Monitor financial controls for effectiveness and efficiency and ensures identified lapses are escalated on a timely basis.
• Ensure revenue reporting is done in line with the provisions of IFRS15.
• Manages and controls receivable General Ledger accounts.
• Prompt collection of receivables from clients.
• Performs monthly review of the general ledger and ensure they are backed up with relevant schedules.
• Preparation of monthly Tax Returns - PAYE, VAT & WHT and handle all Tax Matters.
• Lead project financing activities, including financial analysis, budgeting, invoicing, timely and accurate bank reconciliations, monitoring of expenditure levels against budget and funding obligations.
• Lead the preparation of company and project budgets and monitor their implementation.
• Variance analysis of forecast to actual and explanation of those variances.
• Assist in the preparation of financial statements and perform financial analysis to aid effective decision making.
• Draft accounting policy and procedure manuals, regularly update and ensure compliance.
• Maintain records and receipts of all financial transactions.
• Act as a key point of contact with external partners including merchants, clients and vendors on payments, logistics, billing and invoicing.
• Take responsibility for processing purchase orders and invoices.
• Assist in company’s financial procedures which includes but not limited to audit, tax and budgeting processes.
• Monitor the company’s working capital and ensure data integrity in all financial reporting.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related field.
• Professional qualification: ICAN or CFA is preferable.
• 5+ years work experience in similar role with sound knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles; 2 must be in a supervisory/managerial role.
• Proficiency using popular accounting software; QuickBooks will be an added advantage.
• Ability to ensure accounting policies and procedures are followed.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong ethical principles and ability to manage confidential and sensitive financial information.
• Attention to details.
• Good Management abilities.
• Knowledge of GAAP/ IFRS.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other relevant accounting tools.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.