Jobs at:Phillips Consulting
Deadline of this Job:
15 December 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The Financial Manager will be responsible for maintaining proper Financial Management and Controls in safeguarding Financial and Material Resources of the organization in furtherance of its mission. The position will also be responsible for fundraising.
• Financial Planning and Modelling
• Financial Reporting and Audit
• Budgeting and Budgetary Controls
• Resource Mobilization / Fundraising
• Other Finance Functions
• B.Sc.or MSc/MBA
• Minimum of 5 years as a Finance Manager
• Experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, Budgeting, and Forecasting
• Experience in managing team of accountants
• Hands-On ERP Systems Experience
• Experience in Cash Management, Risk Management, Auditing and Taxation
• Prior work experience in financial strategy and executing financial strategic initiatives
• Good understanding of GAAP and IFRS
• Knowledge of Accounts/Finance processes and procedures
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link below to apply on company website.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.