Jobs at:TalentPool Nigeria
Deadline of this Job:
01 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 22, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a startup fintech is currently seeking to fill the role of a FINANCE MANAGER
• Overseeing all day-to-day activities of the finance team and ensuring the finance function is organized, efficient, and produces timely & accurate financial and management accounts.
• Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
• Oversee the overall corporate budgeting preparation, management, and monitoring processes
• Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures adhering to respective legislation.
• Make recommendations to encourage the continuous improvement of financial performance and implementing relevant policies within the business
• Ensure financial risk management & control that will maintain the financial health of the organization
• Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers, and statutory organizations
• Ensure compliance with local government on financial reporting requirements and tax compliance.
• Oversee preparation of financial records related to the general ledger, payroll, budget, expense, etc.
• Perform account reconciliations and generate financial reports.
• Ensure speedy clearing of offline payments made by customers.
• Ensure that refunds are made on time to customers that made payments more than their expected repayment.
• Assist collection officers in locating payments made by customers.
• Ensure that funds are transferred to third party account when the fund is low.
• Review of monthly payroll.
• Preparation of daily reconciliation, daily inflow, cleared offline, and bank balance report.
• Manage financial and business risk by researching, identification and advising management on mitigating risk
• Accurate & timely preparation of financial management reports and group financial management accounts
• Take full responsibility for the performance of all direct reports, motivating and managing them in relation to quality standards and agreed benchmarks and objectives, focusing on all aspects of sound people management:
• Performance Management
• Career path planning
• On-the-job training, coaching & mentoring
• Proactively develop own skills and knowledge of relevant best practices and ensure appropriate skills and knowledge transfer
• Follow through to ensure that personal quality and productivity standards are consistently and accurately maintained including meeting all deadlines.
• Ensure data integrity of all reports to management
• Demonstrate abilities to anticipate and manage change
• BS/MA degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
• Professional qualification
• Minimum of 5 years Financial Management experience
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.