Jobs at:TalentPool Nigeria
Deadline of this Job:
12 April 2022
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Responsible for strategic financial planning and management reporting activities in the organization.
• Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual Management Reports, Budgets and Financial Plan and ensures compliance with statutory regulations.
• Ensures the prompt reporting of financial performance at period end (e.g., income, balance sheet position, bank reconciliation) including relevant insightful analysis
• Prepare business activity reports, financial statements, and forecasts.
• Make sure financial legal requirements are met.
• Developing financial reporting systems.
• Find ways to reduce or maintain costs by studying financial reports and business processes.
• Analyze market trends to discover business opportunities and maximize profits.
• Aid management in financial decisions.
• Maintain up to date financial system knowledge.
• Monitor financial controls for effectiveness and efficiency and ensures identified lapses are escalated on a timely basis.
• Ensure revenue reporting is done in line with the provisions of IFRS15.
• Manages and controls receivable General Ledger accounts
• Prompt collection of receivables from clients.
• Performs monthly review of the general ledger and ensure they are backed up with relevant schedules.
• Preparation of monthly Tax Returns - PAYE, VAT & WHT and handle all Tax Matters.
• Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Banking & Finance or a related discipline.
• 5 - 7 years’ experience with the last 3 years in a middle management/Supervisory role in the fin-tech space
• Member of ICAN, ACCA or any other relevant professional body.
• FP&A, investment banking, business administration, or management consulting experience.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Excellent ability to problem-solve along with solid analytical skills, understanding of the business process, and systems optimization.
• Comfortable interacting with all levels of management in multiple areas.
• Strong knowledge of financial reporting.
• Ability to review data and make relevant management decisions.
• Strong financial system and business administration understanding.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.