Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund (WF)
Deadline of this Job:
04 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, May 20, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Finance Officer at Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund (WF)
Job Type Full Time
Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
Experience 5 - 15 years
Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Key Result: An institution with strong, strategic, and steady financial and administrative growth.
Job Type: One year with possibility of renewal.
Purpose: Fundraising, administration, financial reporting, investment, due diligence, organisational growth and development, human relations.
• Be professional and versatile in the use of online QuickBooks
• Support the financial aspects of the NWTF transactions in line with NWTF’s policy.
• Be a source of financial advice to the NWTF's CEO and other employees.
• Prepare and/or review for the CEO’s approval administrative and financial forms, content and sufficiency, all documents of administrative and financial nature to which the NWTF may be a party or which otherwise affect its financial and administrative rights or obligations.
• Propose, execute, and maintain a financial investment plan for the consideration.
• Financial forecasting during project implementation phases;
• Process payments, file and archive all relevant documents (vouchers, invoices);
• Develop budget status reports, monthly and quarterly financial progress report Maintain inventory of records of project deliverables, documents, files, equipment and materials.
• Keep abreast of administrative, financial and regulatory issues that affect private Trust Funds generally and that affect the Trust Fund's programmes and units specifically to anticipate administrative and financial issues that may arise;
• Prepare budgets to proposals and financial report of grants to donors, and ensure financial reporting of grantees and projects implemented by NWTF.
• Advise NWTF on prospective sources of funds and prepare appropriate budget in a timely manner.
• Deliver on responsibilities in accordance with the Strategic Plans of the NWTF’s and the agreed performance objectives
• Review and verify financial transactions, activities, and documentation.
• Support and report to the Grants Manager
• Carry out any other duty that may be assigned by the CEO
Educational Requirement: University Degree or HND in Accounting and Finance
Experience: At least 5 years of experience as an accountant or financial officer or finance and administrative officer, ideally with an NGO or development project.
Condition of Service: Competitive and Negotiable
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Women’s Trust Fund (WF) on nigerianwomentrustfund.zohorecruit.com to apply
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.