Jobs at:Malaria Consortium
Deadline of this Job:
21 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Malaria Consortium is recruiting for a Finance Officer to join our team in Abuja Office.
The Finance Officer will provide accounting services of maintaining proper financial records of all transactions in accordance with MC financial procedures to the field office in the state. The Finance Officer will be responsible for timely posting of all Invoices approved and paid, petty cash management and banking, filing of field office monthly financial information inclusive of payment vouchers, bank information, financial correspondence etc. S/he will also ensure orderliness within the finance department.
The Finance Officer will deal with all cash receipts and payments as well as advising the Project Manager, Technical Officer and Financial Accountant on the arising financial matters and sharing area of concern with suggested solution inline with MC and donor guideline.
The Successful Candidate Will Have:
• A degree in Accounting or Business Administration is required
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a related function and supervisory role;
• Member of an Accounting professional body
• Experience working with an INGO
• Knowlede of NGO donors and their financial reporting requirement
• Working knowledge of accounting software, especially PS Financial
• Excellent computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft excel
• Strong ability to be able to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
• Good analytical and reporting skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.