Jobs at:City Sports Group
Deadline of this Job:
14 December 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 01, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
• Manage and Monitor account receivables and payables as required.
• Has the primary responsibility to produce accurate and timely financial results; managing and running of all the finance activities of the company, including but not limited to business plan, budgeting, treasury, billing, credit controls, payable management, inventory and asset control, revenue assurance, financial planning, forecasting, analysis and negotiations in preserving the assets of the organization.
• Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
• File both employee taxes (PAYE) and Company Income tax accurately when required.
• Ensure payment of all statutory remittances (Tax, Pension, Insurance etc).
• Keep accurate record of all accounting documents including receipts, etc
• Prepare and maintain petty cash book.
• Make regular Bank runs as required.
• Account for all expenses both capital and petty cash.
• Create contacts and maintain relationships with necessary statutory bodies.
• Responsible for the handling and disbursement of petty cash.
• Process vendor invoices and Identify and resolve invoicing issues and accounting discrepancies
• Prepare quarterly reports to the CEO on accounting activities.
• Prepare management accounts report.
• Prepare account statements both individual and group.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor/Management.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with Professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACA, ACCA etc.
• 4+ years experience in accounting is required for this role
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Suite and book keeping
• Knowledge of Financial management systems, accounting policies and standards; tax management, mergers and acquisitions, costing accounting etc
• Experience in implementing ERP System
• Strong presentation and financial modeling skills.
• Strong analytical skills and experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.