Finance and Admin Manager
Jobs at:Arion Energy Services
Deadline of this Job:
14 December 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, December 02, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
You will be responsible for managing the administrative and financial resources of the organization, providing management with the insights and financial advice needed to make sound business decisions required to achieve organizational goals.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Oversee the distribution and allocation of financial & administrative resources to achieve company financial goals.
• Prepare and distribute timely financial and regulatory reports in compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
• Manage cash flow and provide financial projections for effective business and operational planning.
• Establish good relationships with banks and other financial institutions, proactively analyse funding needs to meet business operations and develop strategies to secure facilities on favourable terms.
• Analyse the impact of business decisions on company operations, proffer solutions and develop strategies to minimise financial risks.
• Plan, direct and coordinate the activities of your team for effective support to other departments in BD, project execution and operations.
• Oversee the budgeting process, including planning, monitoring, control, and variance reporting.
• Participate in the development, review, and improvement of administrative & financial processes, policies, and procedures.
What we are looking for in you:
• Ability to collate, analyze, and interpret financial information for effective decision making
• You are not always reactive, but rather you take initiative, anticipate problems, and offer solutions.
• You know your capabilities and competencies; you are not afraid to stand your ground and defend your position; you are great at maintaining composure, even in very difficult situations.
• You are honest, uncompromising, principled, and ethical.
• You are always careful about detail and thorough in completing assignments.
• Reliable, responsible, and dependable in fulfilling responsibilities.
• Leadership skills.
Qualifications & experience:
• Minimum of 8 years post NYSC experience, with at least 3 years on a supervisory role in related industries.
• B.Sc. or HND in Finance, Accounting, or related disciplines.
• Membership of ICAN or any other relevant professional body or working towards achieving it.
• Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks accounting software is essential; knowledge of other cloud-based software is an advantage.
• Previous experience as an accountant or finance administrator with oversight on administrative responsibilities is essential.
• Knowledge of IFRS and local accounting practices and procedures is essential.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Suite.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 96
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.