Finance and Administrative Assistant (NYSC)
Jobs at:R-DATS Consulting (‘R-DATS’)
Deadline of this Job:
13 December 2021
Date Posted: Friday, December 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Consulting (‘R-DATS’)R-DATS Consulting (‘R-DATS’) is a research, evaluation, data collection and statistical services firm. R-DATS uses advanced and innovative research, evaluation, and statistical methods to gather high-quality data and generate strong evidence for impact and improved policy decisions. We support both local and international organizations, businesses, government ministries and agencies, and non-profits. The research, evaluation and data processing activities at R-DATS Consulting are guided by core ethical principles and data privacy standards of our organization, the organization we work for and the country where we are to carry out the assignments.
• File documents as directed and required
• Provide logistical and administrative support to project teams as and when required.
• Provide support for all procurement related activities relating to processing of requests and collection of invoices, according to R-DATS procurement policy
• Provide support during internal and external audits.
• Prepare withholding (WHT) tax payment monthly for contractors and recording labour hours.
• Assist with month end balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Assist in recording of advance payments and updating advance tracking sheet for staff in the Advance Log sheet.
• Ensure timely payment of utility bills
• Provide regular updates to your supervisor
• Perform other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
• HND or Bsc. in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Purchasing & Supply, Business Administration or any other relevant discipline;
• Prior finance and administrative related internship experience are an added advantage.
• Conversant with the use of Microsoft Excel and Word preferred.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of procurement and financial information;
• Ability to comply with standard practices, regulations and statutes;
• Impeccable integrity and sensitivity to working in a culturally diverse organization.
• Team player, self-motivated and strong customer-service skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills (English)
• Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multitask, work independently and attention to detail.
2021 ‘Batch C’ Corps Members currently in NYSC orientation camp are strongly encouraged to apply. Applicants must have been deployed to Abuja or have plans to redeploy to Abuja.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.