Financial Analyst/Admin Officer
Jobs at:Nicole Sinclair Consulting
Deadline of this Job:
27 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are looking to employ a dedicated financial analyst/admin officer. This position is responsible for providing, collecting and analyzing financial information to support optimal financial decision making. The right candidate would ensure that the organization makes sound financial decisions. The individual will also provide administrative support for the team.
• Assists and provides financial guidance in the formulation and implementation of the business plan, departmental budgets, and manages relevant budgets appropriately
• Preparing and reviewing annual budgets, monthly forecasts and operating results.
• Verifying all financial reports and ensuring complete accuracy of all transactions
• Maintains accurate and timely financial and operating information and provides analyzes, interpretations and projections to management as required
• Effectively monitor all accounting policies and procedures
• Collect and monitor operational data to determine costs of operations and establish standard costs.
• Perform financial analyses to determine the present and the future financial performance
• Review monthly expenses to ensure that expenses are booked correctly and work with the finance team to make any necessary reclassification.
• Prepare month-end financial reports.
• Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
• Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support
• Provide creative solutions to reduce costs and improve financial performance
• Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews
• Work closely with the external accounting consultants to ensure accurate financial reporting and decision support
• Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management.
• LIRS and FIRS filing for the company, filling of annual returns
• Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
• Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments
• Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems
• Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information
• Sending out contract letters on behalf of the company to contractors or outsourced staff
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, or Economics
• Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
• Advanced skills in Excel Spreadsheets, MS Office and Financial Software applications
• Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skill
• Proficiency in opera software package accounting software
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Very strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.