Jobs at:Asseco Software Nigeria
Deadline of this Job:
01 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, July 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Asseco Nigeria is seeking a Financial Controller, who will be a seasoned professional in finance and business administration and who will be a member of the company’s Leadership Team.
• The candidate must have a solid track record in handling fund raising (equity and debt) in addition to a standard finance & business administration profile. We are looking for a hardworking, detail oriented professional with strong leadership and team management skills.
• Leading the Asseco Nigeria finance team in charge of the company’s revenue collection, cost control, cashflow, fundraising, bank relationships as well as other finance functions.
• Preparing investor pitch and taking part in presentations of the company’s business to prospective investors and/or financiers.
• Preparing quarterly financial and business reports to the Board and to Asseco Group, in accordance with Asseco Groups, standards and requirements.
• Responsible for strategic planning around resource allocation and the development of a model to support the company’s growth.
• Taking executive decisions with Management in terms of the company’s financial position, treasury and cashflow management.
• Securing funding of the company’s business and operations.
• Responsible for the relationship with the company’s banks, lenders and other financial partners.
• Manages the company’s ERP, invoicing and other financial control systems, policies and procedures.
• Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the finance function and services performed.
• Responsible for the company’s filing, archiving and bookkeeping system.
• Manages and handles the relationship with the company’s accountants and auditors for efficient and speedy reporting.
• Produces documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations as may be required.
• Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement, and housekeeping of office facilities.
• Networking with investors, banks, and financial institutions in order to maximize their value proposition for the company.
• Managing own diary in order to organize and prioritize monthly, weekly, and daily goals.
• Actively contributing to regular and adhoc meetings and updating Executive Management.
• Acting as a leader, manager, and mentor to the Finance team members.
Qualifications & Experience
• MA / M.Sc or higher University Degree in Finance, Business Administration and/or equivalent.
• Minimum 5-10 years of successful work experience in an investment fund, bank and/or in the finance function of a reputable IT company.
• Candidates must have a good understanding of the software industry and technology trends.
• Ability to speak foreign languages is a plus.
• Readiness to travel locally and internationally.
• 5+ years experience in a fast-paced financial institution (preferably investment fund) or in the finance function of an IT company.
• Must have a university degree or equivalent. A higher relevant graduate degree, particularly in finance and/or business administration is a plus.
• Candidates should have a good understanding of the software industry and technology trends.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint is a requirement.
• Experience of running an ERP and/or payroll/PAYE/taxes filing system is a plus.
• Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Foreign language proficiency is a plus.
• Ability to take initiative and, when necessary, ability to be assertive, particularly with third parties (such as banks, suppliers, vendors, and other service providers).
• Exceptional time management and organizational skills.
• Impeccable verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent demonstration and presentation skills.
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Ability to solve problems, autonomy and ability to think out-of-the-box.
• Strong leadership and team management skills, showcasing initiative and responsibility.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
• Ability to work within local and international (project/virtual) teams.
• Ability to work under pressure, to multitask, to focus and to deliver results.
• Good communication skills and outstanding team spirit.
• Competitive, based on experience and subject to negotiation.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.