Jobs at:Asset & Resource Management Holding Company
Deadline of this Job:
03 November 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 20, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About the Job
• This role is responsible for providing strategic leadership to the organization’s finance function through the delivery of strategic financial management and financial operations reporting capabilities that allow the organization to achieve optimal business outcomes.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide advisory services to the Board of the ARM Group, Executive Management, and Subsidiary Executives on the interrelationships between the group’s /subsidiaries’ current and future business priorities, and its financial position.
Balance Sheet Management:
• Identify, recommend, and implement optimal balance sheet structure for all Traditional Asset Management (TAM) subsidiaries, in compliance with internal balance sheet ratios, and regulatory requirements, and monitor effectiveness of balance sheet management strategies.
• Designs and provides advisory on the design and function of the organization’s chart of accounts, as well as frameworks, and guidelines, on accounting operations.
• Interpret and translate financial statements and information to drive strategic and successful business decisions and growth, communicates interpretations to organization’s board, and executive management in order to drive decision-making.
Tax Management and compliance:
• Design and implement taxation framework, standards, and guidelines for both the Holding Company and TAM subsidiaries, in line with current and projected statutory provisions on taxation, and ensures the organization is in complete adherence to best practices in tax management.
Budgeting and Forecasting:
• Drive enterprise-wide budgeting and forecasting efforts with the aim of providing the organization with a comprehensive financial plan for achieving its financial and operational goals and provides critical inputs to the process.
• The Position Holder is also responsible for providing unique insights and advisory on market factors, industry trends and other cost drivers that could impact budget performance.
• Lead strategic cost management across the organization, through the deployment of waste elimination efforts, and the implementation of activity-based costing measures.
Risk and Compliance Management:
• Ensures adherence of the organization to regulatory provisions in respect to its internal accounting processes, records, and reporting.
Corporate Performance Management:
• Responsible for driving the implementation and continuous improvement of management information systems that allow for online, real-time monitoring and management of the organization’s performance.
• Builds valued relationships with stakeholders at the strategic level, and assembles coalitions, to support long term business development.
Manage Finance Team:
• Provide leadership, direction, and coaching to the Finance Team towards the effective delivery of the department’s agenda.
What are your Key Performance Indicators
• Effective monitoring of company financial performance targets, as approved by the Business
• Efficiency in all matters of financial management and reporting, especially conformity with stipulated processing and turnaround cycles
• Achievement of all quality assurance and standards targets adopted as monitoring and improvement benchmarks.
• Interested candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.