Jobs at:Omnibiz Africa
Deadline of this Job:
18 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Manage all accounting transactions
• Prepare budget forecasts
• Publish financial statements in time Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
• Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
• Ensure timely bank payments
• Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
• Audit financial transactions and documents
• Comply with financial policies and regulations Coordinating with the Audit Team for Statutory Audit.
• HND / B.Sc in Accounting or related field and MSC is an added advantage
• Work experience as Finance Executive / Associate / Controller
• Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including IFRS
• Hands-on experience with accounting software Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlook-up and pivot tables Experience with general ledger functions
• Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
• Professional certification ICAN, ACCA or CFA or other related certifications.
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.