Jobs at:Petrogap Oil and Gas Limited
Deadline of this Job:
29 October 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Maintain stewardship for financial assets and debt, including being in charge of cash management, debt management and investment management functions of the organization and its affiliated entities.
• Develop and implement daily, monthly and quarterly cash forecasting models.
• Present revised financial forecasts based on actual spend and the organisation's financial position.
• Responsible for financial investments and capital growth
• Advise on the organisation's reserves and investment policy
• Research and recommend financing alternatives, analyzing options and providing recommendations to the Management.
• Structuring debt arrangements with lenders, Managing corporate investments and Monitoring cash flow.
• Ensures the maintenance of corporate liquidity and financial stability.
• Liaise with Tax Authorities, Auditors and other Regulatory bodies as regards preparation and filing of the Audited Financials and other Tax related matters.
• Ensuring prompt remittance and various statutory deduction i.e VAT, PAYE, CIT, Pension Fund etc.
• Preparing Financial Statement in line with the IFRS standards.
• Responsible for the Asset and Liability Management.
• Preparing and Maintaining balance sheet schedules, ledgers, profit and loss statement, monthly and yearly financial statements and other reports
• Carrying out monthly bank account closing and analysis.
• Carry out bank reconciliation analysis and account audit
• Liaise with Bank on Transaction rates and Foreign Translation rate.
• Payroll administration and preparing of monthly sales reports for analysis.
• Developing and consolidating the departmental and organization’s budget.
• Periodic audit of departmental processes.
• Monitoring compliance in line with accepted accounting principles and company procedures.
• Developing, maintaining and implementing financial internal controls, policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of capital markets, accounting and business finance
• First Class grade, minimum 2:1 in BSc in Accounting or related discipline
• At least 5 years of relevant experience. Experience working in the Oil and Gas industry will be an added advantage.
• Accounting certification is required (ICAN, ACCA, ACA). Candidates in-view will be considered.
• Strong experience/knowledge in Financial Reporting, Taxation and IFRS is required.
• Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
• Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.