Jobs at:Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited
Deadline of this Job:
14 December 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Prompt receipt of provisional invoices as soon as order is delivered.
• Prompt receipt of final invoices.
• Correctness of figures and values on final invoices based on agreement and approval.
• Timely preparation of agents’ invoices for approval and payment.
• Timely receipt of ECD’s, empty cards and refund application as the case may be.
• Update of accurate information of paid invoices on the invoice report
• Requisition of statement from agents on a monthly basis.
• Monthly reconciliation of agent’s statement of account.
• Formed part of the audit team for several client statement audit
• Proper filing of all documents
• Detention invoices are requested for all orders and have been charged correctly
• Correctness of detention and prompt receipt of refunds where applicable.
• Reviewing and confirming the correctness of all statement of accounts from all agents after reconciliation by responsible officers on a monthly basis.
• Reviewing of ECD letters after preparation by responsible officer before it’s being sent to the Bank for submission.
• Overseeing the invoicing department to ensure officers carry out their roles promptly and accurately.
• Duties on Importation:
• Initiates process on letter of credit/bill for collection and form m, for books ordered from foreign suppliers.
• Ensured timely clearance of goods supplied from foreign vendors from the port, with a close follow-up on payables for shipping & terminal charges, PAAR, SON etc.
• Initiate forex bid process with bank to make payment for foreign suppliers.
• Must have a Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
• 2 years of Minimum experience is required for this role.
• Must be between the ages of 30-35 years of age.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.