Financial Planning Analyst
Jobs at:Jumia Nigeria
Deadline of this Job:
29 October 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, October 27, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• As Financial Planning Analyst, you will be involved in running the annual budgeting process and producing regular forecasts that show the expected future performance of the business. Analyze business trends and past results, advise on how company performance can be improved and explore potential growth scenarios.
• Liaising with senior management to prepare the business's financial and strategic plans
• Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance.
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools.
• FP&A finance support to the accounting teams related to productivity, demand planning, reporting, and metrics in a timely manner.
• Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
• Partner directly with the finance team and central FP&A groups to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
• Create presentations that provide insightful analysis, identify required action items, and effectively frame decisions to be made.
• Develop and maintain effective relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis.
• Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports.
• Implement and work with a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports.
• Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes.
• Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis.
• Prepare presentations to CFO, CEO & Senior Management Team.
Qualifications & Experience
• BSc in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
• 7+ years of experience in finance, accounting, and operational processes.
• Professional Accounting Qualification (ACCA, ICAN, ICMA, ACA, etc.)
• General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles.
• Experience developing financial reports and metrics and modeling.
• Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment.
• Strong Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills.
• Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture.
• Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication.
• Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organization.
• A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
• The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world.
• An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.