Financial Reporting Officer
Jobs at:Cement Industry, DCP Gboko, Dangote
Deadline of this Job:
18 August 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description Of A Financial Reporting Officer.
• Preparation of Management Performance Report on monthly basis and any other report that may be required by the management take important decisions.
• Ensure financial transactions are allocated and posted into the correct general ledger heads and cost centers.
• Review and reconciliation of general ledgers on a timely basis.
• Develop account reconciliations, journal entries, data compilation and analyses ensuring accuracy and timely delivery.
• Preparation of timely and accurate financial statements and annual reports.
• Maintenance and documentation of accounting procedures & policies and the entire Financial Reporting system
• Monitor/Support General Ledgers /month-end close.
• Assist Financial Controller with reporting metrics/parameter definition in ERP
• Support in preparation of schedules for the external audit exercise and others as may be assigned by the Financial Controller.
• Research new accounting standards and regulations to ensure the posting of financial transactions comply with IFRS reporting requirements.
• Candidate must have B.Sc/HND (Finance/Accounts) + 3-6 years experience or ACA with 3-6 years experience in a FMCG
• Proficiency in computer usage.
• Knowledge of SAP is required.
• In-depth knowledge of IFRS.
• Proficiency in Power Point Excel fusion is a must and should be versatile in Advanced Excel, Financial Modelling & power point presentation.
• Proven work experience as a Financial Reporting Officer/Accountant in a FMCG company
• Ability to use micro soft Outlook.
• Good communication and writing skills.
• Excellent analytical and time management skills
• Strong numeracy skills
• Keen attention to detail
Private Health Insurance
Paid Time Off
Training & Development
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.