Financial Risk Analyst
Jobs at:Brass Technology Nigeria Limited
Deadline of this Job:
25 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
You’ll own projects within the Risk team and ensure it is delivering effective risk management at Brass. We’re looking for someone with solid knowledge of the credit risks that a bank is typically exposed to, and who cares deeply about our business and customers.
• Developing and implementing Brass’s credit risk management framework, reviewing credit risk appetite metrics; adherence to policies and effectiveness of key controls; as well as undertaking key tasks in credit risk management on a day to day basis
• Owning and developing our Risk Governance practices, reviewing and challenging credit underwriting changes and making sure they follow the existing standards
• Owning end-to-end credit risk activities from acquisition to account management & collections
• Supporting our team and owning/contributing to key high-impact projects.
• Analysing the risks of new lending products, including monitoring and enhancing performance metrics.
• Helping us stay up to date with and meet regulatory expectations.
• Working with product teams to review new product initiatives and features
• Following up on incidents and audit actions and collaborating with teams to find solutions
• Building effective relationships internally to support risk assessments and to embed good control practices in the first line.
• Making risk meaningful and relevant to everyone at Brass, and sharing best practice in clear easy to understand language.
• You are passionate about innovation, and what we are doing here at Brass excites you!
• You have at least 5 years of progressive experience in financial risk management
• You have previously been exposed to credit risk management either working in the first line or second line; or retail credit risk, including industry practices for overdrafts and other short-term lending products
• You’re great at analysing data, building graphs/models and looking for early indicators of trends
• You are hands-on, great at execution, and care about the day-to-day details.
• You are comfortable working in a fast paced environment where the day to day job differs.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply follow this link https://airtable.com/shrEMqMC8RwFit9bM
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.