Jobs at:Reputable Sales and Distribution Company
Deadline of this Job:
30 November 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for delivering the overall sales targets in the assigned region and implementation of business strategy sustaining volume growth as well as increasing the numeric and weighted distribution within the prescribed sales policies.
• He/ She will provide support to execute trade distribution and trade marketing activities within the region. As well as directing and developing the team to deliver, grow and improve capability.
• Responsible for achievement of monthly sales target and payment collections.
• Delivers on sales and distribution targets across channels.
• Propose sales & distribution strategy, as well as tactical promotions for the region across channels.
• Responsible for managing & coaching sales team in the region and ensure compliance of the sales team to the go-to-market fundamentals.
• Ensure the monitoring, analysis and actions on sales force automation dataand reports.
• Responsible for gathering information that are relevant in understanding the business of the region such as competitor pricing & promotion, rate of sales, and market insight.
• Collaborates with the modern trade team and van sales team to implement the channel plans and promotions.
• Collaborates with the trade marketing team and marketing team on the implementation of brand programs.
• Responsible for the achievement of regional sales operational objectives whileproviding regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
• Responsible for resolution of problems, identification of trends, determination of regional sales system improvements as well as implementation of changes.
• Recruiting, orienting, training and penalizing employees in assigned region through clear communication of job expectations.
• Responsible for monitoring, developing and appraisal of team.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales or Social Sciences from a reputable tertiary institution. MBA is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ line experience in business and sales management.
• Must be well versed with local zone geography.
• Excellent interpersonal, customer relations and team management skills.
• Proven track record of leadership, collaboration and team work.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.