Freelance Sales Representative
Jobs at:Bobo Sammy Media & Technologies
Deadline of this Job:
20 September 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job TypeFull Time
• QualificationSecondary School (SSCE)
• Experience2 years
• Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Bobo Sammy Media and Technologies is Nigeria’s best Indigenous IT Training Establishment. We have excelled in IT Training/Education, Publishing, IT Consultancy and IT Solutions Development & Services. In our 6 years of successful existence, we have graduated over 5,000 students at our CPN-accredited IT Training Centres located in, Ibadan, Kogi. Osun, Kano, Lagos and other cities...
• The primary focus of this position is to generate revenue, drive channel penetration and improve brand visibility for the Company through freelance agents given set target but works within a self-paced timing and work condition.
• Identifying ideal prospects for Altara by having in-depth knowledge of the products, and doing a ‘prospects analysis’ on each one.
• Reaching out to ideal prospects via marketing campaigns and ensure compliance to all sale processes.
• Collecting and analyzing feedback from prospects and customers.
• Converting prospects to paying customers via one-on-one convictions and adequate follow-up.
• Maintaining relationships with existing customers so as to get referrals and repeat purchases as well as ensuring timely response to all customer enquiry and queries.
• Achieving the assigned target in terms of sales.
• Other tasks assigned by the Captain.
• Freelance sales agent reports directly to Freelance Sales captain.
• The applicant must reside in Ibadan.
• Minimum of SSCE with a minimum of 1 year work experience.
• Experienced in sales or business development
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
• Good customer service and Interpersonal skill
• Ability to multitask and computer literacy, good administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Numeracy and analytical ability.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 12
Level of Education: High School
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.