Front Desk Officer
Jobs at:Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 March 2022
Date Posted: Thursday, March 17, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Stern & Kay Consulting Limited was registered in August 2003. We are in the business of providing Consultancy Services, Recruitment, Training & Development, Change Management Processes, Outsourcing Management, Call Centre Consultancy, and Advisory Services.
• Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
• Hear and resolve complaints from customers.
• Collect, sort, distribute, or prepare mail and messages.
• Greet persons entering the establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
• Provide information about services provided.
• Makes calls and records messages for the respective staff as requested.
• Answers incoming inquiries by phone and email with a friendly tone and a correct attitude.
• Issues pass and signs in visitors to the office.
• File and maintain records.
• Transmit information or documents to customers using the computer.
• Schedule appointments, maintain and update appointment calendars.
Qualifications / Requirements
A good HND / B.Sc Degree in related courses
Over 3 years’ experience in relevant front desk or customer service experience.
Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite).
• Proficiency in spoken and written English Language.
• Friendly, warm, and compassionate personality.
• Proficiency in word structure and composition.
• Excellent administrative skills and experience.
• Proactive, smart, and result-oriented.
Salary: N60,000 monthly.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.