Fundraising and Donor Relations Officer
Jobs at:Maurice Xandra Solutions
Deadline of this Job:
15 July 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, 08 July 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client, in the Education Industry is looking for a Fundraising and Donor Relations Officer that will support all fundraising activities and will report to the Chief Commercial Officer of the Institution.
• Support all fundraising initiatives and manage strategic partnerships and donor relations, including assisting with all phases of planning and execution of fundraising strategies.
• Develop and drive fundraising and donor engagement activities including campaigns, seminars, and other awareness programs.
• Liaise and maintain strong follow through with prospective donors to crystallize pledges to the initiative.
• Provide administrative support as required including preparing grant proposals, concept notes, donor response letters, quarterly newsletters, and maintaining accurate records.
• Manage relationships with existing donors, and assist in establishing new links with like-minded organizations and individuals willing to lend support to the initiative.
• Monitor donor funds and submit accurate periodic reports against key donor metrics.
• Assist in developing quarterly milestones to meet fundraising targets.
• Manage the production and deployment of all fundraising collateral for various channels to ensure smooth and efficient communication with key stakeholders
• Work with fund administration teams to manage donor requests.
• Monitor all donor budgets and effectively manage variances.
• Support with any other tasks as may be required.
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in fundraising, donor relations or similar role
• Demonstrated ability to manage complex administrative processes
• Experience with managing diverse stakeholders including C-suite executives
• Strong oral, interpersonal, writing and presentation skills
• Strong work ethic, problem-solving, drive, energy with a result-oriented mindset
• Able to work in a start-up environment
• Able to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
• Compensation: Competitive salary package
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.