General Manager, Finance and Corporate Services
Jobs at:PG Consulting Limited
Deadline of this Job:
01 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, October 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PG Consulting Limited
PG Consulting Limited - Our client, a leading player in the Business world, requires the services of an experienced, business savvy and expert finance professional to occupy the position below:
This role leads a Division of the Company and functions in the management of the organisation working closely with the Chief Executive to lead, manage its operations’ teams and co-ordinate organizational strategic activities towards achieving set goals of the organization.
Qualifications / Requirements
• First Degree in Accounting. HND acceptable.
• Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration. MBA acceptable
• Membership in one of the major professional accountancy bodies (e.g, ICAS, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) or equivalent with, would be an added advantage.
• 7-10years of high-level Experience. Minimum of 3 years in Senior Management Level.
• Previous experience as a General Manager will be an added advantage.
• Knowledge of business process and functions (Finance, HR, Procurement, Operations, Inventory Management etc.)
• Strong Proficiency in Budget Planning, Budget Implementation and Management.
• Excellent Analytical, Reporting and IT skills (adept in use of Ms Word, Excel and Power-point)
• Functional leadership and organizational capacity to Build, Motivate, Manage and Lead High-Performance Teams towards achieving highest levels of productivity.
• Visible Passion for the Job, Dedication to duty, Trustworthiness and Clear Commitment to the Principles of Integrity.
N4,000,000 - N6,000,000 Per Annum.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 84
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.