Graduate Trainee Programme
Jobs at:Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group
Deadline of this Job:
15 September 2021
Date Posted: Friday, September 03, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• Job TypeFull Time
• LocationLagos , Ogun
• Job FieldAgriculture / Agro-Allied , Finance / Accounting / Audit , Graduate Jobs , ICT /
Computer , Manufacturing , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
Graduate Trainees are required in the following functions:
• Production (Chemicals), Quality Control
• Technical Sales
• Information Technology
• Engineering and
• Poultry Production for Chi-Farms.
• First Degree in Chemistry, Food Science, Agriculture, Microbiology, Bio-Chemistry, Marketing, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Computer / Mechanical / Civil / Electrical Engineering.
Other Requirements for Cormart Graduate Trainee Program:
• Not older than 30 years by the 31st of December 2021.
• 0 - 3 years work experience
• Willing to work in any of our locations within Nigeria.
• Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Good communication skills (spoken & written) Leadership and interpersonal skills
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.