Jobs at:White Tree Retail Limited
Deadline of this Job:
31 October 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, October 28, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• The Graphic Designers design graphics for use in media products such as magazines, labels, advertising and signage as well as on all social media platforms.
• Working with Management, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
• Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites
• Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size
• Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
• Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
• Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
• Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts, based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
• Use computer software to generate new images.
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements, as needed.
• Maintain archive of images, photos, or previous work products.
• Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for designs.
• Research new software or design concepts
• Study illustrations and photographs to plan the presentation of materials, products, or services.
• Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printing.
• Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree
• 2 - 10 years of work experience.
• Adobe Systems Adobe Creative Cloud
• Adobe Systems Adobe Illustrator
• Adobe Systems Adobe After Effects
• Autodesk AutoCAD
• Relevant Professional Certifications will be an added advantage.
• Adobe Systems Adobe InDesign.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their CV to: email@example.com using "the job title" as the subject of the mail.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.